- Whether you’re putting up your tent or kicking back by the campfire, this durable and highly packable jacket will make sure you stay toasty-warm around the clock. The new bottleneck quilting pattern and ultralight ThermoBall insulation eliminate cold spots and provide an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio.
- Developed in partnership with Primaloft, Inc., ThermoBall is a revolution in insulation technology. Unlike traditional continuous-filament synthetic insulation, the small, round PrimaLoft synthetic-fiber clusters closely mimic down clusters, trapping heat within small air pockets to retain warmth. Independent clo testing by Kansas State University has shown that ThermoBall has warmth equivalent to 600 fill goose down.
- The North Face products are warrantied to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product, but only if purchased from an authorized The North Face reseller. Limitations apply. For complete details of the warranty policy, please visit The North Face website.
- The North Face's fundamental mission remains unchanged since 1966: Provide the best gear for our athletes and the modern day explorer, support the preservation of the outdoors, and inspire a global movement of exploration.
- The North Face was built on a love for the outdoors and the desire to enable all types of exploration, from your backyard to the Himalayas. Over the last 50 years we've lived by our “true north,” the belief that exploration has the power to change us, to challenge us and to help us see the world from new perspectives.
The North Face Women's Thermoball Full Zip Jacket: Clothing
- Product Code: 4NEBK0500195
- Availability: In Stock